& the slipper still fits

Dashboard Confessions

I'm sure you've slightly noticed, dear reader, that I've been a little quieter here on Rusty the last few months. After August, I just can't seem to get back on track. October was supposed to be that for me, but now that we're a week in,  I'm beginning to wonder where that idea has gone to. And I don't want to do what I used to and just go silent for a few months, so I'm little you in just a little bit more to my real-life word. Please don't think of them as excuses, more like explanations.

With fall and daylight quickly fading every day, my motivation seems to fly completely out the window. I'm worse than an older person, I'm the person who goes to bed at 8:30 on a Friday night. Ouch that was embarrassing to admit.

Add to that more hours at work -- which I'm super happy with -- and a new website to design for hire, I'm more than a little strapped for time. And lets not even talk about how I've not worked on the novel seriously for the last few months. I feel like its time for a priority evaluation. Maybe even a little redefinition.

What you're asking, right dear reader, is what does this mean for me? Well, it means that you should look for posts twice a week. It also means that at least 1 of those posts will be about a costume drama or in reference to one. Anything Period will still operate like its has been, and you can still catch me on twitter anytime you want. (Facebook, however, has gone goodbye.)

I'm not meaning to hold you up today, dears; just to give you a little info to take and do with what you will. <3