& the slipper still fits

KEEP ME CURRENT 12.19.10

Tumblr gets ready for 2011 Could this possibly mean less fail screens?! AND not mass posting my queued photos?! That will be welcome.

BBC 1 unveils previews for new Upstairs-Downstairs

The Tempest gets closer to Theatres

Big bookstores nearing end of their shelf life? While I would love to see us move back to the small-town, family run, bookstores of yester-year, this article seriously unnerves me. Borders and Barnes and Noble are staples in my shopping life and book-buying mentality. We're coming into a whole new age of reading, readers and I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

Anything Period is doing a Christmas Week of Costume If you're not familiar with Tumblr, or anything period, its a micro blogger where I daily post photos of our favorite costume dramas. A week of costume is where I take a week and only post photos from a specific costume drama; normally week of costume is only a summer thing, but this Christmas it was time for our favorite heroes (and me) to give back a bit. Today: its the boys of Merlin, tomorrow: Col. Brandon.