& the slipper still fits

OOTD - Oh no I didn't buy these crazy shoes!

Reader, I couldn't resist them. I tried, I really did, but they're just too shiny and too high, and too perfect. So, I broke down, ordered them online and here they are --


They're called The Erbes Pump by Call It Spring, and can I tell you they would make me think its spring even in the dead of winter. I actually bought them for this event; if you're a Southern PA local and love Jazz, you should join me there! (And yep, I did that website too :D ) I figured the pump would look classy and also be jazzy enough for the event. I will admit I might need a change of shoes half-way through, but I'm sure going to try.

The other OOTD of my week has been my pursuit of Caroline Forbes hair I've been trying to figure out how much flip is enough/too much. I went in search of a youtube tutorial, and found this really great explanation about how to section hair for Caroline curls. Even though my hair is way shorter than Caroline's I think I got a pretty good version going:


I can't wait to see how it looks when my hair gets a little bit longer. Oh, and yes my hair is a different color.