& the slipper still fits

Ruche Love

The summer Ruche lookbook upon us, and I am completely in love. Its reminiscent of The Notebook and has a lovely vintage feel that's going to make you want to run to the river and jump into love. I'm not so much the girl who comments on the clothes, but I am a girl who oogles over pictures of them.



I'm the biggest fan of lacy vintage and neutral tones. These two sets, highlight classy little dresses with just the right amount of lace and in perfect colors. The beautiful hair and red lips make the whole outfit pop.


If this doesn't scream Notebook I don't know what does.



This is my favorite photo from the whole lookbook, no question. Hence, it is now my twitter image and tumblr avatar.



This bathing suit (and hat!) is my favorite outfit in the entire lookbook. I adore the cut, color, and pattern of the bathing suit and think it would class up any day at the beach!